Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:47:09 EDT
Hello my name is Buffie and I have 4 ferrets.  I have posted few times.
I just wanted to share this funny story that I will always remember.  I
have told my boyfriend Justin a thousand times to watch every step when
the furkids (ferrets) are out to play.  He didn't have his shoe on, just
socks, and I was in the kitchen making dinner.  I was talking to him from
the kitchen, there is a gate the keeps the furkids away from the kitchen.
Justin turned around and kick my first ferret name Tucker in the face
accidentally and he ran off to his hidey hole.  I screamed at him and
said "look what you did to him and you scared him"  He said he was sorry,
he didn't mean it.  I told him, "go apologize to him, so Tucker will know
u didn't mean it."  I went back in the kitchen to continuing making dinner.
I heard him say something but I wasn't sure cuz I am deaf.  He came in the
kitchen with two straight line in both side of his nose bleeding.  I ask
him "What happen to your nose"  He said "Tucker came out of his hidey hole
so fast and bit me on the nose.  I almost fell to the floor from laughing
so hard, and said "Tucker got even for what you did to him." Sorry if this
is so long, just want to share.

Those of you that have a sick ferrets or have gone to the rainbow bridge,
r in my prayer everyday.

Buffie and
the crazy furkids