From:
Shawn Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 04:32:14 -0700
My five furry angels have told me in uncertain terms that Marshall bell
collars do not meet their approval.  I've been listing them on eBay, and
only have two left for sale.  I'll get them to you for cheaper than the
Ferret Store!  These collars are new (the used ones are sold already).

Look for:
MARSHALL FERRET BELL COLLAR: PURPLE
MARSHALL FERRET BELL COLLAR: HUNTER GREEN

Their catagory (in case you can't get to them in "Search") is Home and
Garden/Pet Supplies/Other Pets

Merlin: "Ya knows, dem collars was kinda fun ta play with, even if day
         was a pain to wears."
Lance:  "Good ridence!"