From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 09:14:10 -0400
I just applied a couple of drops of Linatone to my ferret's belly to clip
his nails, and noticed two marks on his belly that are identical in size
and shape.  There is one on each side of his belly, near his back legs.
They are about 1/4" wide, maybe 3/4" to an inch long, gray in color.  They
look like bruises?  Does anyone know what these might be and if it's
something serious?  (Brae is a neutered male, about 7 1/2 months old.)

Please post to the FML directly (to help others, too) or e-mail me with a
copy to the FML.

Thanks for any information!!!

Debbie