From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 07:30:13 -0500
Hi, Added some new stuff today to our ebay store.  Great sleep sack and
blanket sets for only $9.99.  Also some dog and cat related items for
those of you who own other animals besides just ferrets!  Every sale goes
into our TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund.  So if you need a ferret
related product, order from us, let us delivery it to your door and safe
you time!  Your purchase helps our ferrets who currently don't have a
permanent home to call their own!

Marguerite and the TinyPrints Crew
TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue