Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 10:02:05 -0500
My boss would believe any of those!!!  In fact he hears them, he isn't
thrilled when I am late, but he is happy he doesn't have to do my job,
no one there wants to do my job.

Garbonzo with No Beans, Justice (Blind and three legs).  How about a Kish
Szar?  (Little Shit in butchered Hungarian) or Esik A Ho Vadazmenyet?
(It is snowing ferrets - again - Hungarian) Obsession by Ferret, Maznoon
(Sirrean <sp> for A Little Crazy), Ashta (*itch), Thunderbolt, Stormy
Weather.  Trooper, Semper Fi, oh let's not forget Dementia (she earns her
name daily).  OH, and of course Melt Down, II (after Sukie's Meltie).
Kamikaze, Mischief, and Trouble, (OK Trouble is a mink, but he still
counts)

Hugs to the fur angels!!
Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter