From:
Tamra Lowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 2009 19:03:03 -0400
I need some help. Sadly, my life has taken a very strange turn. I am
moving to Denver in Nov. and will be gone almost three weeks out of
each month. This is just not fair to my babies and as much as it pains
me, I must find them homes. Snookums and CanCan are pretty tight and
would probably need to be together. The little boy that I rescued is
pretty independent. Snook and CanCan are white (Snook has black eyes
and CanCan has pink). The little boy (Pretty Boy)is sable? (He looks
like a regular ferret). All are in good health and have had their
shots. CanCan and Snook are a little over a year and Pretty Boy is
about 8months (best guess). I have gone and looked at Boulder Humane
Society and spoken with Rita up there but, I'd much rather find them
homes if possible.

If anyone can help me find loving homes for my babies (ferrets) I will
be eternally grateful.

I am going to get the smallest appartment I can find since I'm not
going to be there for much of the month. I'm keeping my 11 year old
cat Nibbles since I can't imagine loosing him and he's pretty old. I
have family that will keep him while I'm traveling.

I'm out of town now most weekends (Friday-Monday) so I need to find
homes soon. My mom comes over and takes care of all of them now when
I'm gone but the babies bite her and she's afraid of them.

Thanks for your time and any assistance.
Tamra
email: [log in to unmask]
Cell #: 719-429-4912