From:
Emssandy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 22:51:33 EST
Hi Folks!

Whew!  Things sure has be done been busy around here.  Paw Paw and Mee Maw
has dang near worked theirownselves half to deaf.  We been hangin' out and
chillin' in our new apartment house while them two run around like yard
birds what done got they haids cut off.  It's a pitiful sight to see.
Whoever it was that said that us ferrets was busy, just ain't never met our
Mee Maw and Paw Paw.

Anyways things really did get crazy around here just the other night.  Paw
Paw had done went and got his mouth all to waterin' for some of that beef
jerky what his friend Mama makes.  Well, it turns out that Mama's last batch
of jerky had be done been hauled off and all et up by some ant-type
critters.  The Ol' Fert done thowed a fit the likes of which we ain't never
seen before!  Heck, we was a might distressed ourownselves on account of
because that we's mighty partial to the dried up beef critter too.

Ya'll know how Paw Paw can get when things don't go quite his way.  Well, he
be done broked his walkin' stick acrost his good laig, said some words what
we ain't never heard before, and just fell out on the floor and commenced to
floppin' like a cut worm.  He did!

Mee Maw tried to give him mouth to mouth regurgitaion, but it just didn't do
no good at all.  She finally grabbed holt of his hind laigs, hauled him out
to the truck, throwed him in the back and took off.  That's the last we seen
of either of them for two whole days now.

So.... we snucked out that secret back door that we gots to our apartment
house, and commenced to resuming our duties as Web Messers.  We has done did
a whole bunch of work to our web pages.  Well, three of them anyway.  We
called our big sister, Lyra, way up in Wisconsin and ast her to check out
what we done.  She tolded us that she done spent six whole hours lookin' at
pictures of ferrets and stuff by followin' the lynxes on our page.  We
reckon we musta done purty good.

We ain't through yet.  Any of you FML folks out there that wants us to lynx
to your page, just drop us a line and we'll do it.  Here's how you get to
our pages:

http://members.aol.com/emssandy/index.htm

Just click on the underlined thingies to get to the rest of what we done.
Be sure to stop by the Country Store.  They might not have no beef jerky
right now, but they gots a whole bunch of other neat stuff.  They's even
pitchers of ferrets and a real, live Alaskan Timber Wolf there!

We gotta go.  The truck just pulled into the driveway and we gotta check it
out.  Sure hope that Paw Paw's OK.  We'll let ya'll know.

Luvs, hugs, and cold- wet noses in the middle of the night,

Tater and Odie