From:
Debi Christy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 07:59:57 -0800
One of the best resources for locating ferret vets is at
http://www.ferretcentral.org/for-others/db-vets.html

As I glanced through it, though, I noticed that one of the best, Dr. Leo
Gates in San Antonio is not listed.  (I know he's there, he's the vet for
SAFE, but I don't have his contact info handy).

Finding a GOOD FERRET vet is a very, very common question here and we
could all help immensely by helping keep this list (STAR database)
updated.  The STAR list is normally accessed from ferretcentral.org which
is one of the VERY first ferret sites that people find to learn about
ferrets.  There's also a shelter & club database that's accessible at the
same site.

Debi Christy
Ferrets First Foster Home

Practical & easy training, care, & maintenance articles available at
http://www.geocities.com/ferretsfirst/