From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:30:26 -0400
I was totally shocked and sickened by what I saw on Ebay.  I was hoping
we could all get together and write to Ebay and maybe get them to change
the rules about ferrets as they have for cats and dogs.  They do not
allow fur items from cats and dogs, why should they allow fur items from
ferrets?  This made me sick.  I know a few of us write in every time
about ferret items, whether it be a stuffed ferret or whatever.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7101988262