From:
Tara Menne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:37:15 -0700
I'm Tara, and I live in Boulder, CO, with Zungwoon and Woo.  And the cat,
Denko.  Can't forget the cat.  I got my first ferret, Samantha, in 1994,
and started reading and posting to the FML about 3 months later.  Sam
passed on this May at about 7 yrs., and Woo joined me (my first kit, what a
terror) in July.  Zungwoon has been sharing my home since a year ago May,
and has turned into a sweet, spirited lady (who still knocks the tar out of
Woo).  She says HI to Jooyean(sp?) if she's still on the FML.  They're both
sables - Woo's a warm chocolate and Zoey a cool black.

I'd like to share a story in Sam's honor - when I first brought her home, a
little (1 3/4 lbs...) DEW, she was a sweet, curious kid - who sent the cat
into hiding behind the couch for 3 days!!  (They did eventually become
friends, but I still mock my cat for it!)

It's a pleasure to be here with you all - thanks BIG!

Tara
Zungwoon, Woo, and the damn cat.