From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Mar 2003 15:54:03 +0000
It's not a rumor mill if it's true.

April 2002 Val had Noodles and rescued Buckie (it's in the archives)

July 2002 Val posts she's going into the military and is trying to decide
what to do with Noodles, Buckie, and Mojo whom she confescated from her
brother because he wasn't being responsible with him.  (also in the
archives, her posting)

October 2002 she went and got Rosie and Kokie. (in the archives, her
posting)

I was not bashing Val.  I think she does so much for ferrets, people,
shelters, this list, etc..... All I said was that she should have waited
to get more ferrets until she knew for sure if she was going to be able
to keep them or not.  She was still trying to get in the military but was
having trouble.

Val is a very loving caring person and it doesn't matter to her whether
it be animal or human, or even if she knows you or not.  If she can help
she's right there.

I was NOT part of the rumor mill and so I posted this letter to prove I'm
not a rumor monger.

Everyone else should go to the archives and look her up.  You'll see all
that she's done for shelters, indiviuals, etc..  She has a HUGE heart!

[HA]