From:
"D.Desrochers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:55:02 -0500
Thanks Wolfy ... GREAT Post with lots of great ideas to help find a
wandering weasel! And thanks for the link to Kat's site. Never knew
that one existed and there are some great ideas there as well.

I wanted to add a suggestion that I have also heard of people doing
when looking for a lost ferret. They take one or more of their other
ferrets out on a leash to help track down their lost little guys.
Sometimes if the one that got out is close by, but you just can't
see them, they will come out when they see or smell their buddy.

Sure am glad that they found the little guy, Fitch, that was lost and
it wasn't another sad ending!

Hugs,
Dianna in MA