From:
suzi Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2012 15:05:42 -0800
Hello,

I am looking for a new forever home for a female Marshall sable ferret,
age about 5 or 6, who appears to be in excellent health.

I was originally supposed to foster this little ferret for a little
girl whose family was going through a divorce. It's been about 2 years
later, the family will not take her back.

The problem is- after the move, she stopped being able to be housed
with other ferrets, including the 2 she had been with as babies. I have
tried numerous times to get her to get along. I have had experience
with this, but she will not get along. So she has been housed alone in
her own cage, in another room. I feel so sorry for her, she needs more
attention and love.

I am currently taking care of my disabled mom and honestly feel she
would be better off with someone else.

She is a good little affectionate ferret. Loves people, does not bite
people. Just hates other ferrets and other animals.

I hate to do this, it is a hard decision, but I believe it is the
right decision.

I really want a good home for her.

I am thinking about giving her cage with her.

please, if you are interested or know someone who is, please reply to:

suzi lambert

Thank you very much