From:
Daniela Schurig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 15:23:15 +0100
Hello all,
how in the meantime all or some received, we operate on an Internet page,
which will go to 1.1.2001 online.  On weekend we sighted our photos and
were noticeable analysed and to us once correctly, which we have a lot of
photos, but us for certain topic areas still pictures to be missing.  It
would be beautiful, if there someone could us at short notice with photos,
which can publish wr then on the page.  The pictures then with a copyright
one provide.  Perhaps there is a lot and can us someone help.  You can do
it, if their which have, to which mailadress: [log in to unmask] or direct to

That which we need would be:
- cage and/or external enclosure / Frettchenzimmer (with cabinets perhaps
  beforehand / afterwards pictures)
- frettchen and its stupidities (washing machine, desks, auto, flowers,
  when kidnapping sweets...)
- female with young animals or puppies
- the size difference between male and female (we cannot make for that
  with our "flea", are not larger than a female.)
- has perhaps someone a picture of a marders?
- photos of deformations (in-breeding, birth, feed..; thus missing
  tail, paw or eye)
- ferrets on holiday (in the pet box...)
- of exhibitions
- dig with maintenance work (claw cuts, brushes, perhaps with medicines
  gift or with fever fairs, ears clean, evt. veterinary investigations)
- with feed and/or eat
- pictures before and after the castration
- protections of doors
- biting ferrets and/or ferrets in the carry-flabby
- go everything about to walk
- climb
- play with, preferentially with catch of cords or tapes
- frames of the color impacts / races