From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:41:23 -0700
We in Brookings are loosing a very good ferret vet. Dr. Jen is moving.
She will be at Oceanlake Veterinary Clinic in Lincoln City, Or.

She has given her last day here as Sept. 30th, She sure will be missed.
She did partial tail amps on BG and Panda, removed tumor off Princess
and did BG's implant. Plus all the routein stuff. Dr. Jen is very
knowledgeable about ferrets and I highly recommend her.

If you want the address and phone number email me and I will give it
to you.

Huggs and dooks to all you lucky northwestern Oregon ferrets.

Carol, Princess, BG, Panda