Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 14:51:56 GMT
Hi ya Marilyn and others,
Poking my head out from under my rock:

I haven't read the FML today, but thank you for the apology. :o) It is
very difficult to express opinions/feelings/facts on a flat computer
screen, lol. I didn't so such a good job myself!

I read and re-read my post and even re-wrote it a couple of times.
After it went to the FML, and I re-read it there, I realized I had not
included my opinion of tossing ferrets on a sheet or into the air! I
simply would not do that! Good grief! It scared the daylights out of me
when I saw them doing it! The ferrets may enjoy it, but in my opinion,
it is not a safe game. Maybe it is, but to me, it doesn't look safe. I
was an Emergency Medical Technician for several years, and I saw enough
neck and back injuries in hoomans from "harmless" games to last me a
lifetime.

With this said, my post was mainly my experience with Rachel and
Daphne, which I thought was funny. The posts on ferrets playing in
an upside down tub, the rough rubbing, etc. was what I was posting
about. It truly wasn't meant to endorse or criticize anyone's opinion.
I should have just told Daphne's story and left it at that, lol.

I truly love this forum. Even though I am ferret-less (which is
affecting my mental health, I'll tell ya!), I still keep up with the
news, cry with you, and laugh with you. Go hug your ferrets and sniff
that wonderful fragrance!

(I just read Marilyn's post. Nope, not offended at all! Sounds good to
me, lol!)  Tequita, retracting my head and looking much like a turtle

Hey! Marilyn, move over! You're on my foot.... :0)

Tequita Williamson, Certified Birth Doula (DONA)
PLEASE spay and neuter. It SAVES lives!
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be
ruled by evil men."
- Plato