Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 11:59:08 -0700
Thanks all who emailed me.

A few things to comment on:

-Rabies.  Thanks for all the input, but I did some research of the
policies in my state and it is not extremely strict.  No beheadings on
domestic animals here.

-Meat.  Which meats are high in taurine?

-Proper Diet.  If I were to make meat a big part of my ferrets' diet,
what kinds would I have to feed, and would I need to supplement?  I don't
want to have my ferrets become deficient, but I don't want them solely on
kibble.  Still too high in carbs for my liking.  So what would I need to
feed to become as close to a natural diet as possible?

-TinyPrints on the Heart just had a huge rescue (over 15 ferrets!!) and
is in need of funding and supplies.  The shelter operator is extremely
sweet but feels she cannot advertise items for her shelter on this list
as much as she would like to, so I am helping her out.

To shop in her store go here:
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm (The address labels
are awsome!  A must have for serious ferret fans!!  Check out the litter
sifter also.)  Please help out!

Thanks
Krista

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)
Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html
or email me for more info.