From:
Suni Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:37:01 EDT
Hi all-

Thanks so much to all of you who sent in for a chance at the "Halo" Beanie
Baby Bear!  It was a great success and we brought in $79 in ticket sales
and $56 in other monetary donations that will go to our vet bill and TF
shipping fund....not to mention a few who sent other items!

The winner of the bear was ticket #24 belonging to Eileen Domanick of PA.
Congratulations!

Judo Cooke of Ohio, who generously donated the bear, will send it out to
you next week!

Thanks again to everyone for their participation!  We couldn't have done it
without you!

Sincerely,

Suni
SunFerret Shelter & Rescue