From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 18:47:43 -0500
Hello.  I'm going to try a new litter.  One of my ferrets has been
sneezing, so I want to see if it's from the Swheat Scoop (I've been using
it for years, but it's new formula seems dustier).

I can't use the pressed wood pellets (they made this same ferret cough
when they broke down).

I was wondering about the Carefresh  and the Yesterday News litters.
I wasn't sure how absorbent they are and how easy or messy it is to scoop
out of the litter box with them.

I can't remove the litterboxes from the cage (they don't fit through
openings) and I have four boxes (one on every level - they outnumber the
ferrets in the cage!!) so it needs to be a litter that I can scoop out
and refill.  I can't empty and clean the whole box.

Please let me know your experiences with different litters.

Thanks
Risa