From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 22:16:15 -0700
[Moderator's note: This was inadvertently distributed yesterday after
the regular FML was distributed. It should have been part of this FML
so I'm including it here. Please forgive the duplication. BIG]

Hi All,

I'm trying to present a case to Foster & Smith that by not offering
any sort of multi-bag deal on Superior Choice like Neeps & The
FerretStore.com did, there is a great many multi-ferret households
and shelters who will have no choice but to find another food.

I used to buy the Neeps 12 bags (240lbs) for $170 plus about $85 in
shipping. PLUS, we were able to use Shelter Bucks, which people could
get through TFS.com and for $85, get a certificate for $100 to be used
by their shelter. Discontinuing both is really hard to swallow. They're
offering shelters a 10% discount......oooooooh. So with their discount,
a 20lb bag plus shipping is still over $30 as opposed to just under $22
through Neeps.

If you will be effected by this significant price change - could you
please e-mail me off list and give me an idea of how much Superior
Choice you use, how mane ferrets you have, if you're a shelter or not
and if you feel you'll have to change foods as a result? Maybe also
include if you think you might not order other products from them as
a result as well - as in if you're not ordering your food from them,
you're more likely to get your other supplies elsewhere too.

I will not use your names in my compilation of results.

My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks Everyone!!

Jerri