From:
jlindquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:44:14 -0500
Bill,
I'm sorry to hear about your nose but I couldn't help but chuckle.  My
little Nipper did the same thing to my husband once after being told that
she WILL bite you cuz she doesn't like men ffor some reason.  But as for
you adopting the little female and her settling down..I would say yes to
both questions.  My Nipper was a vicious biter.  The petstore that had her
was going to have her put down becuse she had literally bitten a chunk out
of a customer's cheek (required stitches).  Luckily for Nipper and me,
the petstore let me buy her and she has now been with me for over 3 years.
She still nips at times but for the most part has settled down and is a
sweetheart.  She recently started giving kisses instead of nips and this is
a big milestone for us.  She still will bite my hubbie so he doesnt handle
her.  He plays with Chomper instead.  He has tried several times to hold
her but without success.  She just does not like males.

Anyways, hope this helps. Good luck!
Dooks!!
Pat L.