From:
Caryn Heffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:48:34 -0500
We recently converted the playroom to a ferret room. We gutted it and
ferret proofed it first. The toy boxes were turned into hideaways
filled with bedding. The football shaped toy box is now a rice box,
complete with a hole now cut in the side for easy in and out. They
have a set of wooden boxes that are tiered, so they can run up and
down steps for exercise. There are lots of toys and a 20ft tube for
fun. My friend built a swinging gate made out of Plexiglas to close
it off, it is fantastic. My children are in there constantly playing
with them, it is the best move we could've made for our ferrets. It is
amazing, I hardly ever have any poop to clean off the floor, they are
such good fuzzies. They even put themselves back in the cage when they
are done playing! I change the items on the floors frequently, giving
them new things to explore and they have never seemed happier.

Caryn