From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 22:25:32 -0800
hi all i hope everyone and their little ones are already for the fat
man in the red suit to come visit soon. my kids are already and the
treats will be raining everywhere christmas here at the shelter.

can someone please tell me who was selling the duck duck goose raw food
diet for dogs at the buckeye bash? my kids love it and i am almost out.
if you havent tried on your little ones, you should. you can even put
it in their soup and they will eat it all gone.

thanks and happy holidays to everyone

Linda