From:
"Todd J. Lorenc" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 16:34:41 -0500
Hello all,

I am usually a lurker, but am in need of some assistance.  My wife and I are
fliing down to Oklahoma City next weekend and need someone to sit for our
ferts.  We have two: Al the albino & Bob the sable.  We live in Watervliet,
NY but we will travel to drop them off.  We will probably be leaving early
Thurdsay the 12th and coming home late Monday the 16th.  So if you are
available to sit with them please email me with a phone number so that we
could get in touch with you.  Otherwise they will end up at my mother's for
the weekend with very little play time:(

Thanks,
Todd, Joanne
and the boys: Bob & Al