From:
Richard Nixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 12:04:08 -0400
Hi all, I was going to write something similar to yesterday's post about
the ferrets and the Egyptians and all.  I stopped because I knew someone
would cover it for me, and although I believe the intentions of the
original letter writer were good, I didn't want to seem like I was
flaming her.

Anyhow, who started the whole Egyptians and ferrets thing anyway?  For some
reason, Fox Morton (sp?) comes to mind.  Also, I remember a post a long
time ago (several years, perhaps) in which someone who was actually well
informed on Egyptology stated that there were absolutely no evidence of
even the existence of ferrets (or weasels for that matter) in Ancient
Egypt.

Just a thought and dooks to all,
Chris