From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:05:49 -0800
A Ferrety Holiday to Everyone:

I know Kris is running those pinkies over the keyboard as fast as he
can. Thanks Kris!! I appreciate the breakdown of who is left on the
trees. I grabbed the 13 left on tree 40 and the package is on its way.
So pick another tree!

Peace to all whose burdens are heavy, may your load be lightened. To
those who have lost a loved one, friend or pet, may your memories of
them bring you comfort. To all who helped with the Ohio Rescue through
physical labor, emotional support or even the smallest donations -
your investment has touched many, many lives human and fuzzy. The Ohio
rescue pulled me into the heart of ferret territory and I have never
been part of such a caring and dedicated group of people. Your
generosity is endless. I hope that I will chance to meet more of you in
the coming years. May 08 bring more and more fuzzies to warm hammies
and happy, safe homes! May we learn to live and be as loving and kind
as ferrets! LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ