From:
Gail Sherman Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 18:25:06 -0500
Cheweasels.  I don't know what they put in these things, but it drove one
of my ferrets wild.  (The other one never got a chance at it!) Spot, upon
receiving this gift, proceeded to tear open the package herself, tear it to
shreds, and race around the apartment at warp 9 alternately crashing into
objects large and small and launching herself airborne off the furniture.
After a full ten minutes of this mayhem ferret and toy both disappeared into
the closet.  I still have not retreived it.  I only wish I could order more
over the phone and get them shipped overnight.  Ferris (the slow and
slow-witted at least 6 year old recent adoptee) is still wondering what
happened, since he never got within a foot of the thing.  Congrats to these
folks for designing the perfect ferret toy.

Gail, Spot & Ferris