From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 13:33:11 +0000
Hey there.  Just wanted to share a misadventure my dog Raven and I had
on Monday.  I was doing some work at my aunt's house.  She has a dog, I
brought my dog.  I was at the computer when my dog came up to me.  I
thought she was showing me a bone, but she had somehow managed to get a
marrow bone, about 1.5" wide on the outside and maybe 2" diameter, STUCK
ON HER BOTTOM JAW!  I could not pull it off, and had to rush her to my
vet.  They had to put her totally out in order to remove it.  While they
had her out they did her teeth, ears, and nails for free.  The whole
ordeal lasted about an hour.

If you have small marrow bones, get rid of them.  Everyone at the vet's
office gave me s*** and said the bone was too small.  Well I didn't give
it to her, she found it at my aunt's house.

Just a word of warning.

Lara
Ferret Dancer Rescue
London Ont.