From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2013 08:20:13 -0400
My newest member of the household is Mukluk where his ankles and feet
are white making him look like he has Eskimo boots on. He is amazing
where he learned his name in the first day! He will be doing what ever
and when I say his name he immediately freezes and looks at me. A clear
sigh ne recognizes his name!

I open the cage door to take him out and FIRST he has to run all the
way down five levels to the litter box to make a 'deposit' before he
lets me take him out of the cage. How can you ask for a better ferret???
I keep him loose in the bedroom while I sleep, he will come to me when
I call land jump onto the bed to run up and down my body. He loves my
toes and just can't leave them alone. He is a huge boy. The store could
not sell him so he was in the store for a long time before I came by to
'rescue' him. I bet he weighs at least three ponds if not more. Just a
huge boy! AM glad to have him.

Gordon and Mukluk

_12-2Addy CEO