Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2009 10:11:43 -0800
Okay here are my two cents worth on this subject.

I do not and never will believe that ferrets or any other animal will
kill just for the thrill of the kill. Just because an animal kills
something and then plays with it does not mean they killed for the
pleasure of it. Playing with your food occurs in all species. An animal
have instincts and just because they have a ferret mom or dad who makes
sure they always have food doesn't mean they won't instinctively kill
it doesn't have to be for survival just instinct.

To think that a ferret kills, for the thrill, because it plays with
what it killed, is applying your own reason and not necessary the right
reason. After all a ferret plays with pretty much anything it finds.

Also on the note of free speech. Just because you can say something
doesn't mean one should say it. Some things are better left unsaid. To
say anything at anytime for any reason is an abuse of free speech. Free
speech should always go hand in hand with good sense.

Have a pleasant and fuzzy day

Mike