Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:28:09 -0400
I have never posted about the ferret bedding I make and sell on ebay.  I
also make ferret shaped soaps.  So if any one is interested in taking a
look at my stuff here it is....

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=kens-angel&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

I also have some of my soaps up in a raffle for shelters.  I do like to
donate my stuff to shelters for raffles or to use.

I have never seen anyone make soaps like I do that are the shape of a
ferret.  I use a cookie cutter as a mold.

Just thought I would let you know since I am a ferret owner and I do
ADV test and all my kids are negative and all up to date on shots so
no worries when getting my things.  They do all come washed and ready
to use.  Thanks happy bidding!

kens-angel