From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 14:26:11 -0500
Dear FML friends ELRIC here from Ferret Wise,

We have placed our 5 token ferrets on the Ferret Giving Tree, Mom is
getting ready for a short hospital stay, so we were late this year.

I want to say that I wanted to be ON the tree, but Mom said only 5
ferrets this year and we have 3 cother locations so I had to pass up
my limelight... sigh..

Old Barn-y has been termed high risk by the vet, so I deferred to him
so he can have a great Holiday.. although I don't particularly care
for his foamy fries.. I wish he like n bones!

The rest of us here me Elric, Blossom and the new boy Foxey have been
on yucky meds for weeks.. seems the new kid brought us a bug called
Giardia. Geesh!

Over at Daddy Maurice's house are in addition Dapper Dan are: Charlie,
Crazy Daisy (aka Princess) , Stewie, Stella, Petey,and not least Hidee.
Thay all send greetings for the Holiday to you too.

At Uncle Greg's Ferret Funhouse are in addition to JJ and Darkstar are:
Sasha and Picasso.

Things are going well there. Sasha just had 6 teeth removed in dental
surgery and has healed up quite well. Darkstar is mad cause the vet
said she has to diet.. she got too round eating soup. JJ is doing well
for a sick old man, his tmors have all shrunk on his meds! YAY!

At Mom Marilyn's house the two old ferrets Alamo and Taffy try to keep
Mz Wednesday in line, but she remains the boss!

We hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. We will be caring for Mom
for the Holiday! We are very thankful for our warm homes and soup and
kibbles each and every day, as well as our friends that help the
shelter work continue.

It is a little different these days sine our Destiny passed over the
bridge.. but we know she is watching out for us. Off to search for
the last piece of n bone and I hope Blossom did not steal it form me!

Have a great Turkey day we will be caring for Momma for sure!

Elric and the ferrets of Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org