Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:01:15 -0400
I was in the pet store yesterday, buying fuzzy treats again when the store
manager came up to me and told me that a few days ago, someone brought in
a ferret, nice and healthy and mellow, the people just didn't have tine
for him any more.  I looked in the cage and immediatly fell in love.  He's
about 1 year old and the most amazing thing is he doesn't bite!  Now for
the problem: Barrett is being jealous.  I need to get these two to get
along before I go out of town on the 23rd.  I have them in seperate cages
now, but I am limited with car space, so they will be spending 2 weeks
sharing a cage.  I can't force Barrett to like his new brother, but he
needs to at least tollerate him sharing the cage.  If anyone has any ideas
on how to helpthese two please email me at [log in to unmask]

Also the new guy didn't come with a name, and I'm looking for something
kinda unusual, if anyone could give me ideas, that would be great!

Tif, Barrett, and the New Guy