From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2010 21:47:15 -0700
Hello Everyone,

There wasn't any bids last week so I would like to remind you about the
fund raiser going on for the Georgia Ferret Shelter, Ferret Business of
GA.

Please visit the page at:
http://fboga.blogspot.com/

A Malta 1995 1c Weasel Coin, Copy of Meerkat Manor Season One DVD,
Starring Flower and her Meerkat gang, a Bottle Necklace with ferret
charm, a retired Schleich Ferret are available to name a few of the
items for you. There are also plenty of items up for grabs for the
furkids. Please be sure to check it out.

While you are there have some fun with Fred The Ferret Virtual Pet.
This is one of the cutest things I have seen on-line.

This is the last week and the Auction will end Sunday, May 16th so
please check your bid or go and place a bid if you see anything that
interests you.

Thank you for helping the shelter kids.

Sharon