From:
"M. Marcinkowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 21:28:50 -0600
A couple of weeks ago we discovered a possible solution for the "corner
pooping" problem.  Since our four ferrets developed a strong preference for
two particular corners in our bedroom and we couldn't live with it anymore,
we had to do something.  We got several big round stones and placed them in
each corner in a single layer to form an arc.  Thus, the corner ceased to be
a corner and became kind of round :-)).  So far it has worked perfectly -
our ferrets avoid these fake corners and instead use a litter box that we
put nearby.  Since there are quite a few real corners left in the house, we
figure that them moment they "discover" another one we'll play the same
trick.  Hopefully this idea would work for someone else as well.

Monika, Matt with Figa, Freta, Fiti and Srunio.