From:
Gerald Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:58:30 +0000
I'm getting so excited!!! Just 3 months now and the 2011 IFC Symposium
will be underway.

I've had a few people sign up to volunteer, but I could use a few more.
If you are planning to attend and would like to help, Please contact
me, Marsha Crowell, at [log in to unmask] Duties would involve
working at the registration table, checking people in, selling raffle
tickets, Symposium tees, and other related items. You will not miss
any of the sessions, as this is done before they begin, during breaks,
and at lunch time. So, if you are planning to attend and wouldn't mind
helping out a bit, Please contact me.

Thank you,
Marsha Crowell
IFC Volunteer Coordinator