From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:25:53 -0400
Hi to all

Come one come all to the WarmFuzzy Ferret show located on Rt. 61 just
3 - 5 miles north of Reading, Pa.  It's that time again for fun, learning
and games.  It's the WarmFuzzy show coming to you from Leesport, Pa on
June 22nd.  Sorry Tvs broken and the radio cords missin so I guess you'll
just have to find the time to join us for a great day with the kids.  I'd
like to bring it to you but I can't do this alone so till I get help
please join us.  We will have some great acts like Spray brush painting,
Photography of the kids, ferret games, Chinese auction, The Ferret Store
and yes the Kids and I'll be there.  Please don't miss this show we only
try to make it better.  Master of ceremonys Terry, King of security Rick,
Jack of all trades Me, Directors of the show Shirley and Clarence, our
gracious committee and of course YOU and the KIDS !!!!!  For info on the
show which is only a very short time away call Shirley at 610-928-9087 or
Email [log in to unmask] or Call me at 610-562-1572 Or Email me at my new
address [log in to unmask]

Directions from I-78, south on Rt. 61 turn left at the 4th light and turn
rt imediately go 1/2 block turn left and into the parking lot we are at
other end.  Directions from 422 Reading, Follow 422 West around Reading to
222 422 split then follow 222 ( road to nowhere new bypass ) to 61 north
(it is about 4 miles past 183 Exit) north on 61about 3 miles you will see
a Sheetz gas station on rt then a school converted to shops and just two
blocks past that you will see our signs and /or the sign for the Leesport
farmers market at the turn in the road you may turn rt there or if passed
go to next light and follow the above directions from light.  Any trouble
day of show I will have my cell on 610-914-1516 The kids and I will be
happy to see you.

Love you all and God Speed.
Ed Sr, Potto, Snickers and Snoops Crist