From:
"Nadine B. Sacks" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 21:07:44 EDT
Great place to live.  Single families and duplex run all various price
ranges.  Ones in nice neighborhoods start at $50 K and go up from there.

As for a great and knowledgable vet for your ferrets here, the doctors at
West Allis Animal Hospital love ferrets and all other pets too, that is
where my husband and I take our 10 ferrets and 1 dog.  Can't say the dog
loves the vet but the ferrets sure do.

Any how, best of luck with your fiancee and I think you will just love
the Milwaukee area.  I sure do, and I moved here from New York City, with
5 ferrets in tow in 1998 and have no desire to return east.

Nadine and furry menagerie:
Ferrets (in order of entry to household): Rascal, Brandy, Dickens, Merlin,
Scamperdoodles, Velvet, Benny, Frannie, Brutus and Angie

and Porsha the dog.