From:
Melissa Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:50:32 -0600
I have been guilty lately of being in the same room as Yoda during exercise
time, but not actually getting down on the floor with him.  Last week, I
decided I needed some exercise myself....an office job coupled with a baby
has added a few pounds.(we won't mention my son is twelve months old)....
so I have started a Yoda- Melissa exercise team.  My movements keep Yoda
active...he usually dances around me as I do leg lifts and squats and then
investigates the insides of my shirts while I do crunches and fanny work.
I have to remind myself to be careful on the leg swings though.  I bumped
his nose last week causing a sneeze fit.  The lapse in attention scared me
so, I pay extra attention to where he is at all times now, and sometimes
I wait until the dangerous parts are over before letting him roam.  Much
safer that way, I think.  He really enjoys and extra time I spend with him
now, and although my pants haven't loosened much, I feel much much better.
And I can tell Yoda is enjoying his exercise time more because he has
company....and not just someone sitting typing at a computer............
gotta go entertain now.

Melissa Warren
Benjamin (two legged s-kid, 11/9/99)
Bossk (fawn w/bl msk, wht mrkgs-4/01/97)
Lucas (fawn w/bl msk, wht mrkgs-3/??/00)
Master Yoda (sable ferret w/blmsk, 1/1/96)
[log in to unmask]  AL USA
Bossk's Den
http://pages.ivillage.com/melissawarr