Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:42:01 -0500
First BIG - thank you for stating/sharing your personal opinion on Mr.
Seranno's situation, I agree.

I would like to hear about what's going on with the people who beat him
and any charges against them.  Also, where's Mico?

I think the reason I feel strongly about the whole situation is that I
too would risk life and limb for the safety of my own pets, and even
other animals.  The fact that Mico is a ferret, and that's what we're
all about here, only adds to our concern for his owner.

Kibble Tree very pretty,
full of kibbles made of meat!

My homage to Peter, Paul and Mary - you old folks know who I mean.....

Ahhh, the wondrous kibble tree.  I have one in my garden, but I find the
rain and snow really make it's fruit, the kibble, very soggy.

I laughed out loud at alot of comments in the latest digest, we've got
alot of funny people here.  Funny ha ha, and some are just 'funny'.

Gourmet rodent, interesting!

Just felt inspired to share.

Lara