From:
Ferret Lovers Club of UNY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:35:59 -0500
This was sent to me with permission to post. I called and spoke with
Sharon personally. She feels terrible that Teddy does not get the time
with her that he should. He has not been caged recently but he has in
the past and still has a cage for him. She will hold on to him until
the right person comes along. You may call her at either number listed
below.

Stephanie Nickles
Ferret Lovers Club of UNY
www.ferretloversuny.org

Hi , I am not sure if you can help me but... I am looking for a way to
put out the word that i have a beautiful ferret that i must part with,
because I just dont have time for him and its not fair, my email is
down but feell free to call me leave a message if im not home, if you
can help me find where to turn.315-684-7274 wk 315-655-2298 my name is
Sharon. the ferret is 2 he is a loveable cuddly boy his name is teddy,
he is not used to being in a cage, he has his own room, mostly because
of time. so any help would be great...