Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 13:50:59 -0400
Am I embarrassed!  I was in such a hurry to hang up Merlin and Ralphie's
Boston Globe photo that I didn't notice Lorraine Denicourt's Butterscotch
was on the other side of the page!  (I noticed the photo on the web under
"Best Other Photo" but there was no name listed).

Anyway, please take a look at Lorraine's beautiful
Butterscotch at:
http://www.globe.com/
click on the dog
and go to "Odd Pets Out."

For those of you who don't know, Lorraine runs the Mass.  Ferret Friends
Frisky Ferret Shelter!

Congratulations to Lorraine and beautiful Butterscotch!!

-- Ronnie