From:
Danielle Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 15:23:59 -0600
Some of you may remember me asking for emergency help with my 1 1/2 yr old
male named Teeko.  By giving some of you the symptoms he had, it was
determined he had ECE.  The only problem was that the virus had attacked his
liver so severely, that it's in the process of shutting down.  He's still
being force fed, Sub-Q fluids, and antibiotics.  I thought he was getting
better; he would try to run around and carry socks off.  His vet is out
until Monday afternoon, I need some help.  Since Friday, he can't open his
eyes.  The only way I can get them open is to apply warm towels to them.
When I finally do get them open, I can tell that discharge is sealing his
eyes shut.Today, he has a real thick filmy glaze over his eyes.  The
discharge is back within an hour, and he's having a terrible time seeing.  I
need some help... and fast.  Thanks!

Danielle and the Gang of 4