From:
Graham Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 00:02:59 EST
Hi everyone and happy holidays,
I wrote a couple weeks ago regarding my sneak attack ferret bomber, who
does not like other ferrets.  Thank you for the response.  I wrote this
poem and mom thought I should post it for you all to enjoy.

A Ferrets Christmas

It's Christmas eve as the lights go out
The ferrets are happy, as they scurry about
"Pick up you tails, there's work to do"
You may not know it but Santa visits them too.
"We must hurry, tomorrows Christmas day
not to mention St. Nick's on his way".
They all wrap presents for their friends in the cage.
Some old, some young, some middle age.
See, since they can't shop like you and me
They pick up stuff thats been found, for free
Balls and toys that belonged to the dog
Were hidden far away behind the eggnog.
These little toys mean a lot to the ferrets
other than stuff to eat - like peas and carrots.
They all get together as they pass out gifts
They are so happy their backs begin to lift.
Then they play wih their toys - wait they almost forgot
Santa's coming - back to bed they trot.

Brian Hood
using his mom's bosses e-mail
Graham Gibbs - [log in to unmask] - Washington, D.C.