From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:14:48 -0400
Hello all,

It has been awhile since I have posted mostly due to a new grandson
this summer but it is with a sad and heavy heart that I tell everyone
that my oldster, Baby Bear went to the Bridge to be with my other fur
kids. he had his last seizure and lost his fight against insulomina
this afternoon at 4:15pm. he was helped to the bridge by my vet and
I will pick up his remains tomorrow. He was a fighter and never gave
up...rest in peace my sweet.

Mommy Marla