From:
Pink Ferret Online Resource <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 08:29:44 -0700
Selling unique, custom designed cards on eBay. Some are of ferrets (our
little ones from Pink Ferret) and I figure since there aren't many
really good ferret note cards, thank you cards, etc, that our friends
on this list might be interested. 50% of all proceeds go towards animal
welfare organizations. The ferret cards benefit the International
Ferret Congress.

You can view them at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZpfresource

If you have any questions or want a specific design listed, just let
me know. We can also do custom quotes or greetings on the outside or
inside of the cards. We know it's extra ink, but we are offering this
absolutely free for the time being.

We also do custom photo cards at $2.00 per card (comes with its own
envelope). Just send us your high resolution photo of your kids and
what you'd like the outside/inside to say.

All payments accepted via PayPal (instant) or Check (up to 10 days to
clear). For checks, we will try to verify funds with your bank prior to
depositing and shipping. If we can verify funds when we receive your
check, we will ship same day, so you don't have to wait for your cards!

We are also offering ferret postcards at $2.00 per card. These are
thick durable cards with the photo side in gloss and the post side in
matte. These are fantastic for keeping in touch with friends and family
when traveling or living in another state.

Thinking of the Animals (and the humans that love them),

Brandi L Pierce

Pink Ferret Online Resource
P.O. Box 2134
Renton, WA 98056