Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 07:16:55 -0400
Hello Ferret Folks,

I have a Buck-a-Month envelope offer for you. I will send you 12
envelopes pre-addressed to SOS and with your return address on them -
FREE. All you have to do is add your donation, a stamp, and pop it in
the mail. The labels are real cute, too. There's a little ferret on
each of them specially selected for SOS. It's just my small way of
trying to make it easier for you to donate to an organization that
does so much to help ferrets in need. Of course, if you donate
electronically, that's great too. However, if you're a snail mail
person, this will make it faster for you. Just send your snail mail
address to me at [log in to unmask] and I'll put 12 envelopes in the mail
for you...just that easy and the pre-addressed envelopes are free.

Sending thanks and dancing dooks,
Angela