Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:09:17 -0700
Hi Everyone,
A few weeks ago I rescued a litter of stray kitties and their mommy from
the summer heat.  They are currently living in my loft, but I must find a
home for them because my famalies allergies are going crazy.  There are
two little male kitties who are about seven weeks old, use their potty
box, are weaned onto canned food, and seem pretty friendly towards my
ferts (my ferts didn't seem to take much notice of the kittens back, they
were more interested in digging in the kitties potty box and eating their
food.  They are black with white chests and socks.  The mommy is white
with black spots, but is still kind of unsure about being kept in the
house.  All she needs is some TLC though and she would make a great
housekitty.  She also seemed pretty friendly towards the ferts.  I really
want these kitties to go to a loving home, so if anyone is interested
please email me!!