From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 00:40:19 -0400
I agree with Andrea, though most of us already do, it is time to do
something good for the ferrets again!  Myself, I will not buy any of
Marshall's Products, not that some aren't good, but why help out a
company's profit margin, when they are the 'main cause' of the many
early, expensive, & avoidable sicknesses, cancers, and so many other
problems, early death for one, at least here in the U>S>A>!!??

Let's verify the "totally wrong" things they are doing at their 'mills',
and deluge them with informed, & demanding letters!....Not threats, but
refusing to patronize them (ferrets in stores & products),....and letting
them know about this!  I am sick & tired of seeing all of the members of
the "Tatooed ear" club that I have owned, become sickly, to the vet TOO
MANY TIMES, and dying at a very early ages!...

Let's roll with it!.....Everyone, THINK!....has Marshalls affected your
life at some point?,...or a friend's life?, your ferret's life???...Well,
Marshalls is 'still' there,...making things tough & unnececesary for us
AND our ferts!!....

With hope,.....John Rich & the n.j. gang, USA.

john rich <[log in to unmask]>