From:
Carrie Paps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 14:03:19 -0500
I posted here a few days ago about Pip and his ripping open his incision.
Well here is how things are going now.  Pip acts like nothing has happened.
He is up, running around the isolation cage, eating, pooping, and in
general, being Pip.

We have noticed that Buzz, one of his cage mates, hasn't been himself.  The
hubby brought Buzz out to the living room yesterday for a little one on one
love and when Buzz saw Pip he went nuts, dooking, dancing, sniffing, etc.
I guess Buzz was missing Pip.  So we now do 10 minute visitations with all
of Pip's cage mates so everyone knows that he is fine.

And now for the best news, someone called in an anonymous donation to the
vet.  It was for quite a large sum.  If it was someone on this board, let
me just say thank you.  I would really like to know who you are so I can
thank you personally, but I understand that it was a gift, so thank you for
your kindness.

We have worked out payments for the remaining balance, the vet didn't
charge us for the Sunday emergency visit.  I have baked them brownies as
a thank you.  Hey, I don't have money, but I'm one heck of a cook!

Other than that, my business is fine.  Angel is starting to grow hair on
her little tail.  Everyone else is healthy and happy.  Much dooking in my
house when all 10 come out to play.  One other small thing, my hubby's
health is greatly improving.  The doctor has recommended him for free
disability training and job placement from the state, hopefully he will
be able to start this by the New Year.

Thank you again.

Carrie
Dweezil, Pip, Scooter, Buzz, Tigger, Bennie, Buddy, Ozzy, Luna, Angel, and
Thor!